GA-A75M-S2V is a motherboard model from Gigabyte Technology that supports the FM1 socket and is designed for use with AMD A-Series APUs (Accelerated Processing Units) that integrate both the CPU and GPU on a single chip.
The GA-A75M-S2V motherboard supports up to 64GB of DDR3 memory across 4 DIMM slots, as well as an array of features such as:
- The AMD A75 chipset, which provides support for USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gbps interfaces for faster data transfer rates.
- Integrated AMD Radeon graphics with support for DirectX 11 and AMD Dual Graphics technology, which allows for better performance when paired with a compatible discrete graphics card.
- Gigabyte’s Ultra Durable 3 technology, which includes high-quality components for improved system stability and reliability.
- Dual BIOS technology, which provides backup BIOS protection and recovery capabilities.
- A range of connectivity options, including HDMI, DVI-D, VGA, and DisplayPort video outputs, as well as Gigabit Ethernet and various USB ports.
Overall, the GA-A75M-S2V is a solid choice for those looking to build a budget-friendly PC with integrated graphics for casual gaming or productivity tasks. However, since it is an older model, it may not offer the same level of performance or features as newer motherboard models.