The GV-N1650IXOC-4GD is a graphics card from Gigabyte’s NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 series. Here’s a breakdown of what the model name means:
- GV: This refers to Gigabyte as the manufacturer of the graphics card.
- N1650: This indicates that the graphics card belongs to the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 series.
- I: This indicates that it is a compact or mini version of the graphics card.
- XOC: This stands for “extreme overclocking,” indicating that this particular model has been factory overclocked for higher performance.
- 4GD: This indicates that the graphics card has 4GB of GDDR5 memory.
Overall, the GV-N1650IXOC-4GD is a compact graphics card designed for small form factor systems, with a factory overclock for improved performance. It’s a mid-range graphics card that can handle many modern games at 1080p resolution with good frame rates.