The GA-Z170-D3H is a motherboard model produced by Gigabyte Technology, which is designed to support Intel’s 6th and 7th generation Core processors for the LGA1151 socket. Some of the features of this motherboard include:
- Four DDR4 DIMM slots, supporting up to 64GB of memory at speeds up to 3466 MHz (OC)
- Two PCIe x16 slots (x16, x4), three PCIe x1 slots, and two PCI slots for expansion cards
- Six SATA 6Gb/s connectors and one SATA Express connector for storage devices
- One M.2 connector for SSDs with transfer speeds up to 32 Gb/s
- USB 3.1 Type-A and Type-C connectors, as well as USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports for connectivity
- Onboard audio with Realtek ALC1150 codec, and onboard LAN with Intel Gigabit Ethernet controller
There are no reviews yet.